- The average Apprenticeship improves productivity by £214 a week
- Apprenticeships are a tried and tested way to recruit new staff, re-trainor upskill existing staff
- Apprenticeships can help you tackle skill shortages
- Learning can be done in your workplace, minimising disruption and maximising impact
- Apprenticeships are a great way of attracting enthusiastic talent with fresh ideas
- They can be tailored to specific job roles, making them flexible to the needs of your business
- Apprenticeships provide you with the skilled workers you need for the future.
- Apprenticeships can help reduce staff turnover, by increasing employee satisfaction and loyalty
The Apprenticeship Levy
What is the Apprenticeship Levy, why is it being introduced and how to make the most of it?
The Apprenticeship Levy is here. From 6 April 2017 employers with a pay bill of over £3 Million have been paying their monthly Levy bill and will be able to access the funds to pay for Apprenticeship training from May 2017.
Think of the Levy as an investment, not a tax. By implementing a successful Apprenticeships programme you will be able to develop the skills of your workforce and drive business improvement.